Archive for category Accountr Blog Posts
Now you can sync your transactions from device to device. Get to this option by selecting the action button in the top left corner on the main screen.
How to sync:
1. From Device 1, select the “sync to device” menu option
2. From Device 2, select the “sync to device” menu option
3. Using bluetooth, you should see each others device names listed. Select the device name from one of the devices. No need to do this on both.
4. Once connected, you should see a menu item that say “Receive”. What ever device you select that option on, will receive the new transactions from the other device.
5. Repeat on other device if needed.
- Go into the app settings to change the default number of transactions to transmit.
Upgraded to use the new 3.0 software
Fixed bug when trying to edit spending categories
Thanks to the new 3.0 software from Apple, exported data in email now displays as an attachment!
A new feature in Version 2.5.0 allows you to Export to a spreadsheet in Google Documents. For this to work you will need to store your Google User ID and Password in the Settings locations on your device. Also you will need to make sure you have access to Google Documents. You can check by going to http://docs.google.com/
1. Store your User ID and Password
After opening the Settings app on your device, you will notice at the bottom there is an Accountr option. More then likely you probably have other application settings also listed. Select “Accountr” and you will see a screen that allows you to enter your User ID and Password. Once entered, you can just click the Home button to exit.
Now that your User ID and Password are stored on the Device you can use the “Google Spreadsheets” option when exporting your Transactions or Budget Totals within the Accountr application.
3. Viewing your spreadsheet
Google also has an application in the App Store that is available for free that allows for easy access to their services including Google Docs.